Virgin Media is a great platform for TV, mobile phone and internet. Being signed up, however, can become quite costly if you aren’t taking full advantage of their services.
To cancel Virgin Media follow these instructions:
- If you have a Virgin Mobile phone, call 789 to speak to their customer service team to cancel your phone contract, if you are looking to cancel broadband and TV, dial 150.
- If you don’t have a Virgin mobile (or are calling from another phone) contact 0345 6000 789 to cancel your mobile contract or 0345 454 1111 to cancel your broadband and TV.
Latest posts by Tom (see all)
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022