By law, you have to have a TV License to enjoy television, TV streaming or downloading any programmes through the BBC iPlayer. If you’re not using any of these services and paying for a TV License, then you might be considering cancelling.
Remember, if you move out of a property and into another property with a valid TV License already in place, you’ll also need to cancel.
To cancel your TV License follow these instructions:
- If you pay by Direct Debit, head to https://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/cs/contact-us/index.app
- Fill in the contact form with your details and your reason for cancellation
- Contact your bank and cancel your TV Licence Direct Debit
If you pay your TV License with a payment card, you will need to contact their customer services directly by calling 0300 555 0286.
Latest posts by Tom (see all)
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022