Amazon Prime is a handy service that not only offers access to hundreds of titles via their streaming platform but also next day (and often same day) delivery for certain products on the Amazon site.
However, whilst this is convenient if you aren’t using the service regularly it can easily become an unnecessary expense. Maybe you don’t make purchases often enough to need fast shipping or perhaps you aren’t making use of their streaming service?
To cancel Amazon Prime, follow these instructions:
- Log In To Amazon Prime and hover over ‘Accounts and Lists’ in the top right hand corner.
- Select ‘Your Prime Membership’
- Click on ‘Membership, Update, Cancel and More’
- Click on ‘End Membership’
- How To Cancel Beer52 UK (4 Easy Steps) - November 1, 2021
- How To Cancel Equifax Subscription UK (5 Easy Steps) - November 1, 2021
- How To Cancel UK Car Insurance (+8 Things To NEVER Forget) - November 1, 2021