Netflix is a great way to catch up on your favourite shows, films and exclusive series that you won’t find elsewhere.
However, being a Netflix member could be an expense you can easily cut down on. Are you making the most out of your membership? Perhaps you only log on once or twice a month?
It’s worth taking a look at your usage as cancelling your Netflix subscription is a great way to cut down on unnecessary outgoings. Remember you can always activate your account again at any time.
To cancel your Netflix subscription follow these instructions:
- Head to netflix.com and log in to your account
- Hover on your avatar in the top right hand corner and select ‘Account’
- Click ‘Cancel Membership’
This can also be done via the Netflix smartphone app following the same instructions.
- Tracking Your Spending (6 Practical Hacks To Get Started) - September 2, 2021
- Top 10 UK Bill Reminder Apps UK (iOS & Android) - September 2, 2021
- 7 Best UK Budget Planner Apps (iOS & Android) - September 2, 2021