If you enjoy listening to music on the go then Amazon Music is a fantastic service for enjoying your favourite bands, podcasts and more.
However, if you’re looking to cut down on your outgoings then Amazon Music should be one of the first things you evaluate if you really need. After all many music services offer a free membership that will include ads but with the added benefit that they won’t cost you a penny.
To cancel your Amazon Music subscription follow these instructions:
- Head to amazon.co.uk and log in to your account
- Hover over ‘Accounts and Lists’ in the top right hand corner and select ‘Your Music Subscriptions’
- Click ‘Cancel Subscription’
- Click on ‘Confirm Cancellation’
Latest posts by Tom (see all)
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022