If you’ve ever made any big tech purchases you’ll know that the retailer will usually offer some sort of warranty or service plan. Of course when buying a new TV, PC or tablet you want to know you’re covered for any damage or breakages but you could be spending more than you need to.
Some home insurance policies offer cover for accidental damage on tech items so it’s worth checking with your provider before making a decision on your Currys PC World Care and Repair Support Plan.
To cancel your Care and Repair Support Plan, follow these instructions:
- Head to the the Currys PC World Care and Repair FAQs page
- Scroll down to ‘How Do I Cancel My Agreement’
- Click on the attached form
- Fill in your details and submit
You can also cancel your care and repair service by contacting Currys PC World customer services on 0344 561 1234.
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022