Holidays, city breaks and trips away can be notoriously expensive. Whilst booking cheap flights via Easyjet can mean big savings, going away might be a luxury worth putting off until another time.
Whilst Easyjet flights are non-refundable, that doesn’t mean you can’t change your booking or amend it to a different date if you are wanting to save money.
There is an option to cancel a flight and request a refund, but this must be done within 24 hours of booking and may incur a charge or fee.
To amend your Easyjet booking, follow these instructions:
- Head to the Easyjet ‘Manage My Bookings’ page here
- Enter your email address and password to be taken to your list of booked flights
- Follow the on screen instructions to cancel or amend your booking
Be aware, there will probably be extra fees or charges for making amendments and if you decide to book a more expensive flight you will need to pay any difference, so it’s worth shopping around before confirming any amendments.
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022