There are some amazing subscription services that deliver a range of unique, fun or useful products right to your front door. Beer52 a service that does just that, by sending an exciting new range of new beers each month.
Much like a night out however, Beer52 is a luxury that could be worth cutting back on if you’re looking to save.
To cancel your Beer52 subscriptions follow these instructions:
- Go to www.beer52.com and log in to your account
- Click ‘Settings’ on the top right of the screen
- Select ‘Subscriptions’
- Select the option to cancel your subscription
There is also an option to pause your subscription. Perhaps you won’t be needing their services for a short time or you’re going away, pausing can be a great way of saving money.
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022