Equifax is a great way to plan for the future with an easy to understand credit report and score system.
Whilst Equifax offers a free trial period, after 30 days you will start to be charged for using the service. It can be a valuable tool to understanding your credit profile, but it is an unnecessary expense that could be worth cutting back on.
To cancel your Equifax account, follow these instructions:
- Head to https://www.equifax.co.uk/
- Log in to your account
- Click on ‘My Account’
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription’
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your cancellation
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022