LinkedIn has become one of the easiest ways to network, connect with colleagues and search for new job opportunities. With everything accessible in one easy hub its no surprise that its the go to social media platform for professionals.
Whilst LinkedIn is free to sign up, their Premium service offers added benefits such as the ability to see who has viewed your profile over the last 90 days, access to courses and the unique InMail messaging service.
Perhaps you’ve found your dream job? Maybe you just want to connect with your colleagues? If you aren’t using LinkedIn Premium to its full advantage then you can quickly and easily cancel the service and save yourself nearly £25 per month.
To cancel your LinkedIn Premium follow these instructions:
- Log in to LinkedIn
- Click the ‘Me’ icon on the homepage
- From the dropdown menu select ‘Access My Premium’
- On the right rail select ‘Manage Premium Account’
- Under ‘Manage Subscription’ select ‘Cancel Subscription’
Follow the additional prompts to cancel the service.
Latest posts by Tom (see all)
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022