Sky TV offers some fantastic entertainment packages from movies, to box sets and of course sports. With a range of packages to suit there is always something to spark your interest, but are you overpaying for your subscription?
Many channels are available for free with Sky TV but the sports channels will always be added at an additional cost so it’s definitely worth assessing if you really need them. If not, you can easily slash your bill by around £25.
To cancel Sky Sports follow these instructions:
- Head to sky.com and select ‘My Sky’
- Input your login information (you will need to register if you haven’t done so already)
- Click on ‘Your Package’
- Under Sky Sports is a toggle switch, simply turn this off to remove Sky Sports from your package
Alternatively, you can call 0800 151 2747, and ask them to cancel Sky Sports for you. Don’t worry if you don’t have your account information or password to hand, the operator will be able to find you from your personal information.
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022