Having breakdown cover is really important if you’re spending a lot of time on the road. However you might find that your bank account or insurance policy actually already includes this. If so, you can easily end up with two policies and spending more than you actually need to.
Additionally if you’re not travelling as much (which is something a lot of us have experienced during the pandemic) then your breakdown cover could well be an expense you don’t need.
To cancel your AA policy follow these instructions:
- Note down your AA membership number (don’t worry if you don’t have this or can’t find it, their representatives should be able to find you from your personal details).
- Call their customer service number on 0343 316 4444 or 0161 332 1789.
- Request to cancel your account and ask for a confirmation email
Head to https://www.theaa.com/breakdown-cover/already-with-us for more information and FAQs.
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022