If you’re into gaming then you probably enjoy playing online with friends. Having a Playstation subscription not only means you can get involved with online multiplayer games, but you’ll also get access to free monthly games to download and enjoy whenever you want.
If you’re looking to save money, however, it might be worth assessing if you really do need to be subscribed to Playstation’s online services, especially if you are a casual gamer. It’s worth remembering that if you pay monthly, you will pay more over the course of a year than buying a 6 month or annual membership.
If you’re looking to cancel your Playstation subscription, follow these instructions:
- Head to Playstation.com and sign into your account via the button in the top right corner
- Once signed in, select your avatar in the top right and click on ‘Subscriptions Management’
- Select ‘Turn Off Auto-Renew‘
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022