If you’re an avid reader, Kindle Unlimited is a great way to get hold of unlimited titles on the go.
However, a Kindle Unlimited account can easily become an unnecessary expense if you aren’t using it to its full potential.
If you are looking to cut back on costs, this can be a great place to start. Remember your subscription can be reactivated at any time should you decide you need the service again.
To cancel Kindle Unlimited follow these instructions:
- Head to amazon.co.uk and log into your account
- In the top right corner select ‘Accounts and Lists’
- Click ‘Kindle Unlimited’
- Follow the on screen instructions to cancel your account
It’s worth noting you may not be able to do this via the Amazon app, if you are having difficulty make sure you are logged in via the desktop browser.
Latest posts by Tom (see all)
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022