EE are one of the leading phone networks in the UK, however, you might be looking to switch to a better deal with a different network.
Maybe you just want to reduce costs and switch to a different tariff, in which case you’ll need to cancel your contract.
To cancel your EE contract follow these instructions:
- Call 150 from your EE phone or call 07953 966 250
- Request to cancel your contract or advise you wish to switch to another network with or without your current phone number
You can also log in to My EE at https://id.ee.co.uk/id/login
Remember, if you are cancelling your contract before its expiry there may be additional charges incurred.
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022