Mobile phones are a necessary piece of technology nowadays and O2 is one of the leading phone providers, offering competitive contracts and other perks such as priority gig tickets and offers.
If you’re switching contracts or want to cancel your existing O2 agreement, follow these instructions.
- Call 202 from your O2 mobile phone and advise you are looking to cancel your contract. 30 days notice is required (unless you are on a rolling contract or your agreement states otherwise)
- If you are switching to another network and wish to keep your existing number you will need a PAC code. Simply text PAC to 65075
- If you wish to change your number when switching, you will need a STAC code. Text STAC to 65075
- If you don’t have your O2 mobile to hand, call their customer service team on 0344 809 0202 and request to cancel
Be aware that before you cancel, any outstanding charges or fees will need to be paid.
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022