Having a taste card can be a brilliant way of saving money on meals out, deliveries, attractions and more. If you’re using it to its fullest you may be saving a small fortune on your regular expenses.
If you don’t use it as much as you’d like then chances are your overpaying for a service you don’t really need. Weigh up how much you’ve saved by using it versus your membership cost. If you’re not saving more than the membership cost, consider cancelling your membership to save money.
To cancel your Taste Card follow these instructions:
- Head to https://www.tastecard.co.uk/cancel-membership
- Log in to your account
- Fill in the details you use to open your account on the cancellation form
It’s worth noting that cancellations can be made up to 11:55pm the day before the card is renewed.
- How To Cancel Beer52 UK (4 Easy Steps) - November 1, 2021
- How To Cancel Equifax Subscription UK (5 Easy Steps) - November 1, 2021
- How To Cancel UK Car Insurance (+8 Things To NEVER Forget) - November 1, 2021