Nowadays there are apps for almost anything you can think of, whether it’s gaming, dating or money management. We’ve all got downloaded content on our phones that we’ve probably used once or twice and never gone back to.
Often these apps will come with a free trial that automatically starts charging after 7 days. Sometimes it asks for a small 99p per month fee. These can easily add up and it isn’t always obvious how to cancel unwanted services.
To cancel active iPhone subscriptions follow these instructions:
- Open ‘Settings’ on your phone
- Tap on your name
- Tap ‘Subscriptions’ to see your list of active subscriptions and select the one you wish to cancel
- Tap ‘Cancel Subscription’
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022