Nowadays it can be really helpful to keep on top of your credit score, not only so you have an idea of where you stand before applying for credit such as a loan, car finance or credit card, but also so you can get an idea of how to improve your score for the future.
Check My File is a great way of doing this, but whilst it’s a great way of knowing where you stand, it’s a regular payment that should be first to go if you are wanting to tighten your budget.
To cancel Check My File, follow these instructions:
- Head to checkmyfile.com and log in to your account
- Follow the onscreen instructions to send a secure message to the team requisition to cancel. Alternatively they can be emailed at email@example.com or via telephone at 0800 640 4265
Latest posts by Tom (see all)
- Compare the Best Online Trading Platforms in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- The Best Budgeting Apps in The UK (March 2022) - March 15, 2022
- 5 UK Bill Management Apps (That Save You Time) - March 4, 2022