BT Sport is a great way for fans to enjoy their watching their favourite sports without the need for a contract or broadband subscription.
It’s also a service that can really add to your monthly expenditure. If you’re looking to reduce your outgoings, then cancelling BT Sport could save you around £25 per month.
To cancel your BT Sport subscription follow these instructions:
- Head to www.bt.com/sportsupport
- Log into ‘My BT’
- Locate your monthly BT Sport Monthly Pass
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’
- Follow the on-screen steps to confirm your cancellation
- Tracking Your Spending (6 Practical Hacks To Get Started) - September 2, 2021
- Top 10 UK Bill Reminder Apps UK (iOS & Android) - September 2, 2021
- 7 Best UK Budget Planner Apps (iOS & Android) - September 2, 2021